Lancaster Harvest Market
Celebrate the Harvest with local food and drink, local crafts and live music.
See local farmers, food businesses, community art and food projects in the heart of Lancaster.
Confirmed stalls include:
- The Fig Tree: locally made bean to bar chocolate.
- The Firebird: wood fired and seasonal pizzas.
- Simply Country and Co: local cheese and puddings.
- Claver Hill food project: no dig local veg
- The Land Workers’ Alliance
- Bowland Smoke House: variety of smoked foods
- Logs Direct: seasoned firewood
- Cockerham Boers: local reared goat meat
- James Greer: falafels!
Website Get Directions
- September 1st, 2017 to September 1st, 2017
- Market Square Market Street, Cheapside Church Street Lancaster Lancashire LA1 1XD
- Get Directions
- 01524 66100