Viking Workshops at Lancaster Maritime Museum
Head down to the historic quayside for family friendly Viking themed workshops at Lancaster Maritime Museum.
All session times for the dates below are 11am, 12noon, 1pm and 2pm (Booking advised – details below)
August workshops at Lancaster Maritime Museum
- Wednesday 1st – Runetastic – Create a Viking Rune stone just like one you might have found in a Viking Village thousands of years ago.
- Friday 3rd – Pebble art– Let the Vikings inspire your design!
- Tuesday 7th – Linden’s Longhouse – Find out how to live like a Viking.
- Friday 10th – Meet the Viking – Are you brave enough to meet Eric our resident Viking?
- Wednesday 15th – Viking Long ships – Get ship shape with the Vikings and make your own long boat.
- Friday 17th – Vikinga! – Discover the Vikings’ Trade secrets in this interactive session.
- Monday 20th –Design and make a Viking shield – Learn how the Vikings created their shield walls and make your own shield to take home.
- Wednesday 22nd – Mysterious Mythology – Find out all about the Viking Gods.
Workshops £1.00 per child for each session. Booking advised to avoid disappointment.
Museum opening times – 10.00am – 4.00pm (café closes at 3pm and the Warehouse area of the museum closes at 3.40pm)
Museum admission – free for local residents and children, £3.00 adults & £2.00 concessions.
Ring (01524) 382264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Contact Get Directions