The Boat House, Halton
Unique Grade II listed property on the banks of the River Lune, once the Boat House to Halton Hall.
A stunning and much loved residence with its own generous gardens, grounds and hot tub.
Beautifully located on the banks of the River Lune on the outskirts of the ancient village of Halton, there is an outstanding range of wildlife along this stretch of the River Lune including otters, herons and kingfishers.
The Boat House also gives you easy access to some of Britain’s most stunning landscapes and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks are within a half hour drive and the historic city of Lancaster is located further down river
Picturesque nearby towns and villages offer the finest in local produce, food and drink, award-winning gastro-pubs and tourist attractions.
• This 5 Star property sleeps 4 people in total, and enjoys a gorgeous master bedroom overlooking the river.
• The second super-king bedroom also has river views.
• Contemporary shower room.
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine and microwave.
• Step out of the door onto your terrace complete with hot tub overlooking the river.
• Dine al-fresco on the banks of the River Lune whilst watching otters play.
• The living area enjoys an open fire, river views and a large Smart TV with access to Netflix, i player etc.
• Stunning dining room with amazing views onto the river below.
• A welcome pack is also provided.
• Pet Free Property
• Minimum stay 3 nights
• Over 16s only (due to proximity of river)
The Boat House, Halton Hall Gardens, Low Rd, Lancaster LA2 6LR
Website Contact Get Directions