Buy Local from Home Listings
Many local companies are now offering the chance for you to buy food and drink, clothes and gifts, and more, from the comfort of your own home – please support them where you can – every purchase makes a big difference to a small company!
Clothes, Gifts, Homewares and more
- 13 The Warehouse, Morecambe: Locally made handcrafted gifts, fabric, gorgeous jewellery and Morecambe memorabilia.
- Arteria: stylish handpicked gifts and homewares plus handmade crafted and bespoke items.
- Bay Sweet Shop: retro goodies and seaside rock plus fudge and pick ‘n’ mix.
- Bay Framing: professional picture-framing service plus great range of cards and prints.
- Beach Bird: Gifts, clothing, original art and curios.
- Beauty 154: carefully selected beauty/cosmetic gift sets and stocking fillers, and beauty treatment vouchers.
- Briggs Shoes: extensive ranges of classically fashionable men’s and women’s shoes and accessories.
- Crescent Gallery & Picture Framing: artworks and prints by local and national artists.
- Dalton Square Florist: Beautiful flower arrangements for every occasion.
- Down To Earth Gallery: Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, clothes and more.
- Ethel & Em: Yarn, wool, knitting and crochet accessories and equipment.
- The Exchange Designer and Vintage Dress Agency: highest quality pre-loved high-street and designer clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Expressions of Lancaster: birthday, anniversary and Christmas gifts, homewares, jewellery and accessories.
- Fabrix Lancaster: Fantastic range of textiles and fabrics plus haberdashery and crafting supplies.
- Gillisons The Bag Shop: a great range of handbags, rucksacks, purses and luggage for all occasions, uses and budgets.
- Jigsaw Heaven: jigsaws to keep you entertained during lockdown!
- Joseph+Co: stylish boutique and official stockist of Emporio Armani, Paula Smith and Ted Baker.
- Kitty Brown’s Boutique: Clothes, shoes, jewellery and footwear from this elegant boutique shop.
- Little Owls Emporium: ethically sourced educational and fun toys and games.
- Little Shop Of Hobbies: art and craft supplies plus hobby equipment.
- Madame Chocolate: Tempting chocolates plus chocolate and biscuit decorating kits
- Merrymoon – Lancaster Assembly Rooms: ethically produced, fairly traded gifts and goods from India.
- Northern Yarn: Wool and yarn, plus local gifts, cosmetics and prints.
- Penny Street Collectables: an eclectic and carefully selected mix of old and new items for your home.
- Renes Fashion: fashionable clothes and accessories selected and presented by a knowledgeable and long-standing team.
- Room 12: Clothes, shoes and accessories boutique.
- The Runners Centre:Running and sports clothing, shoes, accessories and advice.
- Sand Arts and Crafts: Order online for delivery, create sand art ornaments, Christmas decorations, cards and more.
- Silver Tree: stunning pieces of jewellery for men and women including watches and engagement rings.
- Single Step: wholefood shop, selling loose foods, organic fruit and veg and eco friendly toiletries, household cleaners plus gift items.
- Soulstar: massage oils, face creams and other carefully selected organic cosmetics and beauty items.
- Studio Arts: wide range of equipment for painting, drawing, craft & much more.
- Textile Candy: a carefully curated marketplace of joyfully made, design-led gifts, accessories and home decor.
- Tinbox Angel: beautiful handcrafted leather bags and accessories.
- Viva Interiors: Beautiful ornaments, gifts and homewares, plus baby clothing.
- Waterhouse: independent clothes and accessories boutique selling major brands such as Superdry, People Tree and Birkenstock.
- Woodsmiths Studio – Cockerham: we design, make and paint original items from sustainable woods.
- Tipple Cocktails: Gift Vouchers now available for when the bar reopens.
Lancaster’s Charter Market is still trading to sell essential goods such as food, drink and pet supplies but they have put together a list of traders who are currently solely trading online.
- List of current Charter Market traders providing online shopping opportunities (PDF, 136KB)
- List of current Assembly Rooms traders providing online shopping opportunities (PDF, 151KB)
Morecambe’s Festival Market has put together a list of traders who are currently solely trading online:
VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE SHOP
And don’t forget that our very own Visitor Information Centres have an online shop selling lots of fabulous souvenirs and gifts – perfect mementoes of Lancaster and Morecambe for a loved one!
SHOPPING AND GROCERIES
- Althams Butchers – Butchers based in Morecambe offering a delivery service.
- Bare Village Butchers – Local butchers offering a free delivery service to LA4 postcodes (£2 delivery outside of this area).
- Cockerham Goats – Goat meat, beef, pork etc delivered to the Lancaster area.
- Cornvale Fine Foods – Wholesale Butchers offering a home delivery service.
- Greenlands Butchers – Local butchers offering delivery to Kendal, Carnforth, Morecambe & Lancaster areas.
- Gregory Williams Butchers – Lancaster based traditional butchers offering a delivery service, no charge for local community.
- Prestons of Heysham – Butchers in Heysham offering home delivery.
Eggs and Dairy
- Billy’s Eggs – Home deliveries on a Thursday to the Lancaster and Morecambe areas.
- Dewlay Cheese Shop – Local cheese shop offering a delivery option.
- Dobsons Dairy Deliveries – Milk, Juice, Eggs, Bread and more delivered to your home.
- Happy Hens – Offering various dairy products, eggs, bread, juice, etc., delivered to your door. Please contact them for more information: 01524 68592, 07725 752170 or 07999 066383.
- Hey and Sons Milk and Dairy – Local milk and dairy delivery service.
- Sands Milk – Local milk delivery service.
- Brookhouse Store & Post Office – Local store and post office with a delivery option available (to Caton and Brookhouse only) for those who need it.
- Chef’s Catering Northwest – Local Morecambe food delivery company. Please check they deliver to your postcode before ordering.
- Countrystyle Meats – Offering click and collect or home delivery. Call between 9am – 12 noon to place an order. Please phone them on: 01524 841111.
- George Speight and Sons – Offering home delivery of fresh produce.
- Large Supermarkets – Most large supermarkets (not smaller “express” stores) are offering exclusive shopping hours for the vulnerable/elderly, usually the first hour of each opening day. Please check with the individual store to ensure this service is being offered.
- Oakhouse Foods – National deliverer of frozen foods accepting new customers.
- Seaborn Stores (Londis) – Morecambe-based convenience store offering home delivery service.
- Westgate Frozen Foods Ltd – Deliveries of frozen food around the Lancaster, Morecambe, Galgate areas.
- Whitewells Catering – Home deliveries of food & drink to LA1 – LA7 postcodes, weekdays only. Order before 2pm for next day delivery. Free delivery on orders over £20, otherwise delivery costs £2.
- Lottie’s Catering Co – Offering pre-made meals delivered to your door.
- Parsley Box – National ready-meal provider, now accepting new customers.
- Replenish Kitchen – Pre-prepared meals and takeaways.
Cafes, Bread and Cakes
- The Brunch Bar – Various sandwiches, salads and lunch items. Please see their Facebook page for more information, or order via Lancaster Eats app for deliveries to LA1 postcodes and Halton.
- Carter’s Cakes – Dessert delivery service based in Lancaster.
- Filbert’s Bakery – Lancaster bakery open for fresh bread and treats. Those who are vulnerable or NHS frontline staff will be priority with delivery options within Lancaster City Centre also available.
- Gill’s Pantry – Local Morecambe café local delivery service, predominantly for the elderly and the vulnerable.
- Jo N Lees Café – Local Morecambe café offering local delivery service.
- Sarnilands – Local Morecambe café offering local delivery service. Deliveries may not be regularly available.
- The Sweet Escape – Various cakes and sweet treats available for home delivery.
- Sweet Treats (Festival Market Morecambe) – Various cakes and sweet treats available for home delivery.
- Arnside House Gift Shop – Various Gifts, Toys, Ice Cream, Beer and more.
- Atkinsons Coffee – You can order coffee beans, ground coffee, tea and equipment from.
- Bare Lane News – Local newsagents offering delivery options to those who need it.
- Mia.Mio – Gelato – Collection only. Dairy free ice cream available.
- Port of Lancaster Smokehouse – Local ingredients (meat, fish, cheese and more), traditionally smoked and delivered to you overnight.
Takeaways and Hot Food deliveries
- Morecambe Eats – App for local food deliveries in the Morecambe area.
- Lancaster Eats – App for local food deliveries in the Morecambe area.
- Just Eat – Food and drink delivery for local restaurants and takeaway businesses.
- Deliveroo – Food and drink delivery service for local restaurants and takeaway businesses in the LA1 area.
- Uber Eats – Food and drink delivery for local restaurants and takeaway businesses.
Takeaways and Restaurants offering Delivery and/or Collection
- Araya – Thai restaurant in Lancaster offering delivery options.
- Aspect Bistro (Best Western Morecambe) – Offering a takeaway menu option available for pickup or delivery.
- Atkinsons Fish and Chips – Open 7 days a week for delivery (LA3 and LA4) or click and collect. Order on website, phone or through Just Eat.
- Babar Elephant – Indian takeaway based in Lancaster. Collection only.
- Blue Mountain Restaurant – Food available to order and collect. Open Friday and Saturday (5:30 – 8:30pm), and Sunday lunch (11:30 – 2:30pm)..
- The Brasserie (Royal Kings Arms) – Delivery Service provided by the Market Street Food Company.
- Chai Thai – real and tasty Thai food delivered direct to your door!
- Far Pavillion – Bolton le Sands takeaway offering collection and delivery services.
- GoBurrito – Now open for deliveries. Can order over the phone or through Morecambe Eats.
- Hest Bank Inn – Open for takeaway and collection. Please see their Facebook for more information or use Morecambe Eats app or phone 01524 918308.
- Hodgsons Chippy – Fish and Chips available for click and collect only.
- Kanteena – Home food and beer delivery available.
- Lancaster Food Court – Fast food, doner, burgers and pizzas. Open Mon-Thurs 4pm – midnight for collection, and Fri-Sat 4pm – 1.50am for delivery. Please see their website for more details or their Facebook or Instagram.
- MiaItalia – Italian restaurant open for takeaway collections.
- North Road Chippy – Open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (5-7pm). Advance phone orders available to collect. Please contact them on: 01524 732572 for more information.
- The Plough Pub & Dining – Takeaway to collect plus delivery also available within a 5 mile radius.
- Red Luck Chinese – Chinese takeaway based in Carnforth, now open for collection and deliveries. Please contact them on: 01524 734574 for more information.
- Royal Station Hotel – Carnforth takeaway offering collection.
- Scale Hall Plaice – Fish and Chips available for click and collect and delivery.
- Stone Jetty Cafe – Open for takeaway hot drinks
- Sultan Experience – Now taking orders for deliveries to Lancaster, Galgate, Morecambe and Heysham. 30% discount for NHS staff.
- Sun Pizza – Pasta and Pizza available for delivery.
- Quite Simply French – Offering hot food for collection only. Orders must be placed before 12 noon on the day of collection, they will contact you later providing a collection timeslot.
- Packet Bridge Fish & Chips – Fish and Chip shop in Bolton le Sands offering takeaway food, collection only.
- Westgate Fish & Chips – Fish and Chip shop in Westgate, Morecambe offering takeaway food, collection only.
Alcohol deliveries and Gift Vouchers
- Accidental Brewery – The Accidental Brewery are offering drink deliveries through the Uber Eats service.
- Avid Brewery in Quernmore – Offering boxed beer deliveries.
- Cannabrew LTD – CBD infused beer offering a delivery service.
- Chapel Street Wines – Wines available for delivery.
- EWGA Wines, Carnforth – Offering free delivery in many areas of across Lancashire.
- Farm Yard Ales – Delivery options for cask beer and ales.
- Kanteena – Home food and beer delivery available.
- Lancaster Brewery – Offering pick-up packs of beer with delivery options also available.
- Lancaster Wine Company – Wine and beer delivery service.
- Morecambe Bay Wines – Wine and beer delivery service.
- The White Cross – Offering beer collection (or delivery service for large orders).
- Tipple Cocktails: Gift Vouchers now available for when the bar reopens.
- If you or anyone you know needs advice or support regarding accessing food banks or financial assistance, please see Lancaster City Council’s Help For Individuals page.
- Books Gifts and Music Clothes Shoes and Jewellers Food and Grocery Home and Garden Sports and Outdoors