Lancaster Maritime Museum Half Term Craft Sessions
Enjoy some spooktacular Halloween inspired craft sessions this autumn half term at Lancaster Maritime Museum.
Create a spooky galleon, make a book to write your spells in or design you very own Jam Jar Lantern to take home.
Make a day of it with the family and explore this original Port of Lancaster Custom House to find out more about Lancaster’s golden age and rich maritime history. Before setting sail for home, anchor up at the on-site café (now selling Walling’s Ice Cream) or head out onto the quayside jetty to take in the views of the River Lune.
October Half Term Holiday Craft Sessions –
- Monday 21 October – Dreamcatchers – Make a cool Dreamcatcher to catch those dreams.
- Tuesday 22 October – Jam Jar Lanterns – Design you own Jam Jar Lantern to take home.
- Wednesday 23 October – Wicked Witches and Wizards – Make a peg doll witch or wizard.
- Thursday 24 October –Ghostly Galleons – Create a spooky galleon for Halloween.
- Friday 25 October – Spellbound – Make a book to write your spells in.
All Session times: 10.15am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- All workshops £1 per child.
- Booking advisable to avoid disappointment.
Museum Admission – Adults £3 and Concessions £2. Children and local adults free (Postcode LA1-LA6)
Lancaster Maritime Museum, Customs House, St George’s Quay, Lancaster, LA1 1RB.
Ring (01524) 382264 for information.
Website Contact Get Directions
- October 21st, 2019 to October 25th, 2019
- Lancaster Maritime Museum, Custom House, St George's Quay, Lancaster, LA1 1RB.
- Get Directions
- 01524 382264
- family Workshop or participatory event