The Lancaster City Museum- Exhibitions 2019
The Lancaster City Museum was founded in 1932 and is home to collections that illustrate the history and archaeology of the city of Lancaster. It is hosting a multitude of exhibitions to suit everyone’s tastes this 2019, and better still, its free entry!
- 5th April- 7th July:
The Lancaster and District Society: The society return with a wonderful range of artwork by local artists, based on Lancaster and beyond.
- 19th July- 14th September:
Urban Palimpsest: Charlie Holt brings a unique blend of urban collage, with roots in pop art and surrealism.
- 19th July- 7th September:
At 80: Accomplished artists, David Davies and Hannah Smeds-Davies celebrate a milestone birthday and two fascinating careers.
- 20th September- 3rd November:
The Twisted Rose and Other Lives: Andy Farr presents an exhibition exploring post- traumatic stress and the processes of recovery.
- 15th November- 1 March (2020):
Wild at the Margins: A fascinating consideration of the boundaries between mankind and nature, by Fay Collins and Janet Robinson.
Tuesday- Sunday: 10am- 5pm
Website Contact Get Directions
- April 5th, 2019 to March 1st, 2020
- Lancaster City Museum, Market Square, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1HT
- Get Directions
- 01524 64637
- Art & Exhibitions Event family Free museums and galleries