The Storey: Winter Candle Making & Glass Painting Workshop
A welcome return for this popular workshop, coordinate aroma, candle colour and glass painting designs to create your own winter candle. You’ll also hand-paint a 10cm glass coaster for sit your candle on, or alongside!
Enjoy an introduction to candle making and glass painting in this creative workshop. Be inspired by our design examples and create a candle to compliment your home, workspace or studios – or gift to a loved one!
This relaxing craft has excellent results, with several fantastic techniques and tricks to learn.
What’s provided for your workshop
- Candle glassware
- 10x10cm glass coaster
- Soy candle wax
- Liquid dyes
- Candle fragrances
- ECO Wick
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white
- Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
Class venue: The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH
Class date: Saturday 1st October 2022
Class time: 11am – 1pm
Website Get Directions
- October 1st, 2022
- The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH
- Get Directions