We’ve got some great ideas for unique gift vouchers and amazing experiences for your friends and loved ones, simply browse below for some ideas of food and drink experiences, treats and pampering options, and more!
FOOD AND DRINK
- The spot for Brunch and Speciality coffee in Lancaster, Journey Social is proudly shaping the face of daytime eating in Lancashire. Enjoy locally sourced brunch and coffee in the heart of Lancaster city centre, just a stone’s throw from the historic castle and shopping area.
- The Quarterhouse is an independent, chef-owned kitchen and bar. The UK’s heritage is reflected in its seasonal menus and includes local produce such as samphire foraged by hand on the sands of Morecambe Bay, oak-smoked game chorizo from the Port of Lancaster Smokehouse, or locally reared saltmarsh lamb. Locally-sourced bread, coffee, beers, wines and spirits complement the daytime brunch and evening ‘small plates’ menu.
- Dram and Barrel: the one and only specialist whisky bar in Lancashire. A delectable selection of drinks, with over 60 quality whiskies to sample as well as taster options. Also a selection of locally produced beer on tap, a delicious cocktail menu including specialist whisky cocktails and a great atmosphere. Why not treat someone special to a wee dram?
- The Herbarium: treat someone to drinks and a delicious breakfast or lunch at this welcoming and cosy vegetarian / vegan / plant based cafe.
- Give your favourite person the best gift of all… cake! A Baked by Brew Gift Voucher can be a ‘Thank You’, an ‘I Love You’, a ‘Happy Christmas’, or simply ‘I’m Thinking About You’. Even better, the recipient can select their favourite cake, at the time they would most enjoy it.
FOOD, DRINK AND OPTIONAL OVERNIGHT STAYS
- For over 300 years this beautiful Georgian building has offered fine drinks, food and rooms in the centre of Lancaster. The Sun Hotel and Bar is unrivalled in its award-winning range of craft beers, spirits and wines. Add 16 luxury en-suite rooms and delicious food, and it’s the perfect combination!
- The Royal Hotel in the heart of Lancaster – fourteen lovely renovated rooms and a cosy and relaxing bar and beautiful courtyard beer garden. Whether you’re just going for a drink or staying overnight, you’ll always receive a warm welcome at The Royal. The recipient can use their vouchers to put the balance towards whatever takes their fancy, including rooms and drink. Not sure how much to get? Give The Royal a call on 01524 65007 and they’ll happily offer some advice.
- Treat yourself to a delicious meal then snuggle down for the night at the Royal Hotel in Heysham, a C16th inn at the heart of this small coastal fishing village on the edge of Morecambe Bay. Vouchers available towards food, drinks and accommodation.
TOURS, TEAS, AND TASTINGS
- Take a brewery tour or be a ‘Brewer for a Day’ with friends down at Lancaster Brewery. Gain an insight into the day-to-day inner workings of the Brewery during these relaxed and informal tours, covering all the necessities of the brewing process beginning with the malt silo right through the under-back and copper to the racking machine and cold store. Then relax with pizza and some tasty Lancaster ales from behind the bar!
- Provino is an independent wine importation business established in Lancaster by Alberto Zambianchi and Jed Williamson, importing premium wines from small to medium-sized producers in Italy. It is often said that Italians keep the best wine for themselves – by going off the beaten track and tapping into family connections in the heart of the wine growing region of Northern Italy, Provino is able to introduce lesser known wines to the British palate. Enjoy home wine tasting experiences, wine packages or monetary gift vouchers with Provino, Lancaster.
- Leighton Hall has been a much loved family home and the centre of an agricultural estate since mediaeval times. Come and discover the history of the stunning Gillow family home followed by a walk around the beautiful gardens with a chance to see our magnificent birds of prey display. Then enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea in our Tea Room with a selection of sandwiches, cream scones and cakes served with pots of tea or fresh ground coffee in proper china cups.
- Afternoon Tea with a View: sip on exquisite loose leaf teas, nibble on delicately delicious sandwiches and treat yourself to a tantalising sweet whilst admiring the panoramic view of Morecambe Bay at the Midland Hotel, Morecambe.
- Bowland & Bay offer full and half day artisan food tours, with your guide Katie. Perfect for special occasions, all year round, taking up to 8 guests (ages 12+). Relax and enjoy the stunning fell and coastal landscapes, whilst being chauffeur driven in a luxury Mercedes Benz Tourer. Discover local legends and meet the countryside’s finest artisans in the centre of the kingdom. Adventures can include cheese and ice cream at the farm, freshly made bakes & comfort classics. Visiting award-winning micro-brewers, gin distilleries and inns.
PAMPERING AND BEAUTY
- Relax and unwind in the welcoming surroundings of Tranquil Spa. Whether you are spending an hour or an afternoon with us, we’ll make sure you achieve total wellbeing and leave feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and happy. Treat yourself to one of Tranquil’s amazing Spa Days at Salt Ayre Leisure Centre.
- Sue Shields Spa is a place where you can leave your worries at the door. A tranquil haven nestled in the heart of Carnforth, where you can melt away the stresses and strains of everyday life. A place where time stands still, and the scents of essentials oils and luxury candles will fill you with a deep sense of calm before your treatment has even started. Indulge in detoxifying spa days or duvet day experiences at Sue Shields SPA, Carnforth.
- DF Studio’s facilities include two hair salons and three beauty rooms. The salon on the ground floor is light and bright and fully air conditioned, with plenty of cutting stations. The first floor salon embraces the C18th history of the building, with wooden floors and original shutters. This space is often used for wedding/prom parties and there is also a nail bar offering a collection of luxurious, top of the range products to achieve the very best results. On the second floor there are three beauty rooms with latest technology and luxury treatments. The latest style electronically operated beds are installed and offering the Elemis touch, which will boost your inner strength and outer beauty with the latest treatments available. Choose to buy the ultimate makeover treat with pampering vouchers from DF Studio Hair and Beauty, Lancaster.
- Expressions of Lancaster is Lancaster’s longest established ear and body piercing studio. With over 20 years of piercing experience, they are open 7 days a week and are more than happy to answer any of your piercing enquiries. Monetary gift vouchers are suitable for use in both the shop and piercing studio.
GIFTS AND TREATS
- Choose from plants, garden products, clothes, jewellery, books, gifts, pampering products or afternoon tea at Ashton Hall Garden Centre – your loved ones will be spoilt for choice! They’ll enjoy their day out spending their voucher at this welcoming outlet with great views over Morecambe Bay.
- Style and fashion; art and jewellery; bath and body; gifts, cards and prints: treat friends with vouchers to buy wonderfully curated handpicked or handmade gifts at Arteria, Lancaster.
- Expressions of Lancaster, offers gifts for all occasions. From the well loved Joma Jewellery bracelets and stunning Katie Loxton handbags, to Christening frames and children’s backpacks, you can find the perfect present. You’ll also find a beautiful range of sterling silver jewellery including the amazing brand Scream Pretty.
FUN WITH FRIENDS
- Be part of the action at Lancaster Escape; where you and your team will work together to solve clues, puzzles and games in order to escape, before your time is up! Three individual and unique escape room experiences, where your problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills will be put to the test. Can you follow the Pendle Witches clues to ‘Escape the Noose’, or solve all the clues to work out who ‘Framed you’? How about escaping ‘The Cutting Plant’, where you’ll have to escape the chains of a serial killer. With the addition of a licensed bar, café, and puzzles to play, it’s the destination of choice to visit in Lancaster. Ideal for friends, families, team-building and everything in between. Come and see if you have what it takes to win at Lancaster Escape Rooms.
SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT
- Are you ready to experience something new? The Rewilding is a place of experimentation. Come and learn a new skill or reconnect with an old one. You can expect anything from immersive wild dining, wellness retreats, foraging and more…purchase a Gift Card for The Rewilding.
- Your membership is your pass to new adventures at the UK’s most beautiful nature reserves. Explore some of the UK’s most treasured landscapes and seek out some of our most iconic wildlife with unlimited free access into 170 nature reserves. Surprise your family with an RSPB Gift Membership to discover Leighton Moss and the birds of Morecambe Bay.
- A fantastic location, expert tuition and depth of knowledge mean a course with John and Deirdre at Bay Sea School will be a richly rewarding and enjoyable experience. Make someone’s dream come true with vouchers towards a 2-day sailing course on a small yacht in Morecambe Bay. Contact: Bay Sea School.
- Ulverston’s Laurel and Hardy Museum started life as one man’s collection stemming from his lifelong love of ‘the boys’. Now a quirky and interesting exhibition on the site of the old Roxy cinema complex, this is the perfect place to visit for the casual fan of classic comedy or the serious enthusiast!
- Located at the gateway to the Lake District National Park, Levens Hall has grown from a stark, imposing C13th Pele Tower, into a warm and welcoming family home. A Garden Season ticket or a Historic Houses Membership is the perfect way to explore this beautiful privately-owned house, thriving agricultural estate and stunning topiary gardens!
- Holker Hall is the home of Lucy Cavendish and her husband Tor McLaren who extend a warm welcome to all visitors. Magnificently situated only a short distance from Grange-over-Sands and the expanse of Morecambe Bay, the Estate is set in exceptionally beautiful countryside with gardens that merge into parkland, framed by the Lakeland Hills.
Printed gift vouchers for any amount are available to buy over the phone – they are redeemable in the Hall, gardens, café and gift shop. Simply call 01539 558328 to purchase.