Lancaster Visitor Information Centre
As of 4pm on 26.03.20 Lancaster and Morecambe Visitor Information Centres will be closed until further notice.
If you require a refund for a Platform show or any other event that has been cancelled that you booked through the VIC, you can contact a member of staff via telephone (01524 582803) on Mondays and Tuesdays only between 10am and 3pm.
We ask for your patience during this time, as lines are likely to be busier than usual. Thank you for your understanding.
We are Lancaster’s Visitor Information Centre and based in the heart of the city. We provide a great range of services to help you make the most of your stay.
- Online Ticketing – Visit our TicketBox for a great range of events and tours.
- Follow and Like Us – Find out what’s new and happening on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Books, Maps, Gifts and Souvenirs – Browse our great choice in our centre or visit our online Gifts page which lists our most popular items.
- VisitCard– Save money by popping into our centre to grab your free discount card.
- Local What’s On – Check out our comprehensive local event listings for our district.
Address: The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH.
Open: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Telephone: 01524 582394
We also have a Visitor Information Centre in Morecambe – so call in when you’re out and about on your travels for information about Morecambe town and Morecambe Bay.