Old Bell Cafe
If you’re looking for somewhere where you can take some time to chill out from the demands of life then you need to look no further than the Old Bell Cafe in Lancaster.
Established over 50 years ago yet still renowned for its vibrant and busy atmosphere, this family-run cafe is situated down a cobbled alleyway in a historic part of Lancaster.
Offering a real coffee house atmosphere with a friendly welcome, homemade ‘cakes and scones to die for’ and perhaps best of all, coffee that tastes like coffee should, you can be confident that you’ll enjoy the experience – good service, reasonable prices, comfortable seating, delicious young person’s menu and fully licensed.
The Old Bell is currently open from Tuesday to Sunday serving Farrer’s in Kendal coffee and loose leaf teas as well as tasty hot and cold fresh food all prepared on the premises.
- Located at the top of town, a short walk to all the shops, a 5 minute walk to Lancaster castle and a 10 minute walk to the train station
- Serves Farrer’s in Kendal coffee and tea and ‘proper’ loose leaf tea with a tea strainer
- Perfect for all day breakfasts and a variety of lunch options such as toasties, jacket potatoes, salads, ciabattas, bagels and more
- Home made soup of the day
- Home made fruit scones and home made cakes
Follow us on social media
- Instagram : theoldbelllancaster
- Facebook : The Old Bell
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – From 8:30am
- Wednesday – From 8:30am
- Thursday – From 8:30am
- Friday – From 8:30am
- Saturday – From 8am
- Sunday – From 9am
Please note there is no official closing time.
Contact Get Directions